Sunday, July 20, 2014

If I Must Spend a Lot of Time With a Cat. . .

When you're done with this, I have some old New Yorkers  you may enjoy!
. . . I prefer it to be a literate cat.  Maybe not such a magazine hog, but still.  So - do I send a little catnip for Christmas or add him to the Vanity Fair gift subscription list?

And why am I suddenly hanging with cats?  Our time was up at the 'temp' house (thank the Lord - it was becoming too strange to continue living there) and we don't have a place lined up yet.  So Bee and I are crashing with Fran, Martha and the literate cats.  Hope this doesn't last too long, though it sure beats living with a crackhead in the basement and a nightly torrent of fireworks and the occasional gunshots.  (Independence Day was a barrage of noise and chaos, from which one of the dogs has not recovered.  I think he has canine shell-shock) 

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter