Sunday, June 29, 2014

We're Out of Cornflakes . . .

"I can't take it anymore, Felix, I'm cracking up. Everything you do irritates me. And when you're not here, the things I know you're gonna do when you come in irritate me. You leave me little notes on my pillow. Told you 158 times I can't stand little notes on my pillow. "We're all out of cornflakes. F.U." Took me three hours to figure out F.U. was Felix Unger!"
Those building block Kleenex boxes are always lending themselves to (young?) shoppers' shenanigans.  Bee and I brought the Odd Couple spirit while at Target yesterday.  I tried to take the picture quickly, as paper goods was a very busy aisle.  Where were the gales of laughter?  No Felix Unger fans there, I guess.  Though one man thought my taking picture of a Kleenex display was mildly amusing.  Make that perplexing.  He was just perplexed.

No comments:


St. Isidore Foundation



I cannot live under pressures from patrons, let alone paint.
-- Michelangelo, quoted in Vasari's Lives of the Artists


Meet the Family...
Collect the Action Figures





Yes, three jade ribbons. 15 Years!
(not all the same child)
If you need to ask, you may not wish to know.


 
Site Meter